Thursday, February 7, 2008

Let's get organized!

Finding storage solutions for scrapbook products can be challenging. Especially since everyone has different size spaces and different ways of scrapping. I am lucky enough to have a room in the basement that I can devote to crafts. Which is great, since I am the type of scrapper who needs to see things to use them. Here are some of my favourite ways of storing scrapping supplies.

Ribbon Storage I love these square glass jars I found at Dollarama. They are perfect for storing loose ribbon.


Button Storage These flip top jars are perfect for storing button collections, like these from Basic Grey.


Small Embellie Storage I store all my other buttons (as well as brads, eyelets and photo turns) by colour in this 60 drawer parts cabinet from Canadian Tire.


Alphas and More I built my own version of a Clip It Up and have all my alpha stickers, Plain Jane chipboard, Queen and Co Felt and other small packages hung up on it. I have almost 100 clips on it already and there is still room for more.


Paint Storage I asked my husband Michael to buils this storage rack for my paints. It's very basic, but it lets me see instantly what I have and I don't have to pull 10 bottles out of a drawer to find the colour I'm looking for.

1 comment:

Ida said...

Hello Merrilee,
You have a great blog...will add yours to mine.
Love
Ida