Monday, May 5, 2008

A Few Pictures and Layouts For You.

First here are a couple of pictures from the Paper-Arts-A-Thon(PAAT). The first is the place setting that greeted us when we arrived. The small square box held a lovely beaded bracelet.

Next are samples of a few of the Make and Takes. Some still need to be completed. The beautiful gift bag was designed by my sister Amber. I can now reveal that she was the surprise guest celebrity from the PAAT blog.

Now on to some of the layouts I completed. I used a lot of sketches (especially from Basic Grey's newsletters) and NSD challenges from Lovebug Scrapbooking and Personal Scrapper.

I have to say that this just might be my favourite layout ever! I used 2 different BG sketches (July and November 2007) and combined them with 2 different challenges and it is just perfect. IMHO


Another BG sketch (March 2008) combined with a challenge.


Yet another BG sketch (January 2007) combined with a challenge. LOL

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What fun goodies and I'd agree that the LOs are awesome!

Happy Stamper said...

Hi Merilee,
It was great meeting you at PAAT! I am happy to see you shared your layouts here. Thanks for the PAAT plug but I hope I won't have to wait until next year to see you and your sister again....maybe we should be planning a 'fun' crop time somewhere locally. I have your name that was on the wall...you know the 'Changing the World One Piece of Paper at a Time' wall and would like to get it to you. My email address is: m.ross@ns.sympatico.ca
Thanks for being a part of our successful event!
Myleta Ross

Amber said...

Hey Merrilee! I saw your layout of Kyra is the Basic Grey gallery today- WTG!!!
~Amber

Just Jen said...

beautiful work! You have been busy!