Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BINGO!! And a RAK!

I have been a bingo addict since my Granny took me to the Ex in Toronto for the first time when I was 4. She didn't really mean to get me hooked, it was just her only chance for a rest from me dragging her everywhere to see everything. LOL

I don't get a lot of opportunities to play anymore aside from the local fair (yes, I've got my kids hooked on it now too) and a school fundraiser. So, whenever I can, I play bingo online at Kindred Creations. It's played a little differently than traditional bingo, but it's still a lot of fun. The winner gets a prize from the hostess for the month and in turn gets to host the next months bingo. Believe it or not, I won July's Bingo today. Now I have to come up with a theme to base the words(100) for next months bingo on. In the past the themes have included scrapbook companies, flowers, birds, summer activities, christmas, holidays, beer, etc. Pretty much anything goes and I haven't a clue what I'm going to pick for next months bingo.

Would you care to help me? Post a theme that I could base a list of 100 words around by Friday, July 25, 8pm AST and I will put all the ideas into a draw for a RAK from my overlarge stash.

8 comments:

Nathalie said...

Just came over from WT after I saw your post there! I too enjoy a game of BINGO :) How about a 100 countries and people pick where they would most like to travel to...

Tali212 said...

I was thinking geography too. How about 100 American Towns. Or how about Famous People, or famous last names.

Sangeeta said...

just came over from the willow blog.. i havent blogged in over a month lol.. never played online bingo.. so sorry don't have any ideas.. just wanted to leave u a post and hopefully motivate you to start blogging again.. :) u dont have to put my name in the RAK since i dont have any ideas :)

Nicole said...

saw you on willow traders, here are my ideas:

how about 100 different names of beer/cocktails????

or

celebrities....

or

street names in a certain town/city, etc.

jamie said...

hey...fellow willow here...saw your post and wanted to join in on the fun...hmm...how about world wide cities, or all things coffee, e.g.: cup, mug, cream, sugar, black...you get the idea.

kris said...

Kris here frow WT too! I was thinking since it's August next month, how about back to school. I'm sure you could come up with at least 100 words for school!
Cool RAK! thanks!

silvia haynes said...

I also came over from WT. How nice of you to offer up a RAK.How about BASEBALL!!! It should be easy to come up with 100 baseball words.

Merrilee said...

Lots of great ideas, keep them coming.