Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I have to eat my words.

I was talking with my sister on Sunday and saying how much I disliked Basic Grey's Euphoria line. I'd only seen the ads in the magazines and as much as I like the colours individually, the line just seemed too much. KWIM

Well, I saw it IRL at the Cutting Garden in Halifax yesterday and it is much nicer than I thought. There aren't any solids in this line, what appear to be solids in the pictures on BG's website actually have subtle patterns on them. I bought 4 of them (arcadia, elation, helio and eden). I also bought 'felicity' which is one of the bigger patterns. The boldest patterns still aren't to my taste, but they were nowhere near as bad as I thought they would be. I guess it just reminds me why I don't like to order online; I need to see things in person to know if I really like it or not.



1 comment:

Amber said...

See now that's what I was saying- that many of BG's "solids" now seem to have tiny patterns to them- love that! Glad you found some goodies!!!