Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Been A While!

I thought I'd post a little update since I haven't been around much this month. I'm currently working on 3 more digi kits, one of which will be a part of the ADSD blog train on Sept. 1st. I've also signed up for Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson's Got Sketch 102 class. I had so much fun with their first class, I can't wait to start the second.

We're also getting into the start of hockey. My son and daughter both play and I am on the executive so that makes for a busy season. Right now the kids are both in hockey school, then the tryouts for the AAA and girl's teams start, then 3 on 3, then pre-season practices and then the actual season finally starts in October. I have to admit I LOVE being a hockey Mom and I wouldn't have it any other way. It does make for a crazy schedule though! LOL

No comments: