Saturday, August 2, 2008

My First Digi Kit! And it's a Freebie!

I finally finished my first kit. It's called Glass Mosaic and I'm fairly happy with how it came out. It's not as elaborate as some of the kits I've admired by others, but I'm a pretty simple scrapper and I think I'll stick to what I know. I have to confess that there is so much more I want to learn about digital design and I hope my next kit will be even better.

To celebrate completing this kit, I am putting it up as a freebie for anyone else who likes it.

Download the elements here.
Download the paper here.

* I couldn't have made this kit without the help of CU products by Anne Schlegel, Graziela Mendes, Monique Gascon and Atomic Cupcake. I apologize for not putting that in my TOU but I will next time.

8 comments:

DWaye said...

Wow! Great job Merrilee!!

Anne said...

That looks great! You did a really good job!

silvia said...

That is GORGEOUS!!! I wish I new how to digi...

scrapshe said...

WTG on your first digi kit. I downloaded it and thanks so much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Ally S said...

Love the colors! Thanks so much!

Tabitha said...

Great Kit! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Many times, simple is really the best. I love your color schemes and appreciate you sharing your talent and the info about word perfect. I did not know that!