Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's My Favourite Time of Year

No not fall, although that is a close second, but the start of hockey season.  Registration is done and I am very lucky this year because both my son and daughter are on the same team.  They have been playing against each other in hockey school and 3 on 3 and trying to cheer for them both at the same time is a challenge. LOL  I'm excited to see them playing on the same team and hopefully I'll get a chance to help out behind the bench like I did last year. We're also looking forward to the start of the NHL season. We used to live in Calgary and are huge fans of the Calgary Flames. Our Saturday night ritual of popcorn and HNIC (Hockey Night in Canada) will be making its return next weekend.

My name is Merrilee and I'm proud to be a hockey Mom!

No comments: