Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's New?

I've been busy working on Christmas presents for my parents and in-laws. I'm making them each an ATC spinner full of photos of the kids including all their school pics from primary until now (grades 3 & 5). I'm also working on clipboard calendars for the teachers like this one I did for the KC crop last month.



I've also given my blog an update thanks to the great pre-made pages at Shel's Scraps. I love how easy she makes it so easy to freshen up your blog without having to spend a lot of time on it.

3 comments:

elina said...

fantastic idea your calendar clipboard!!!

Candy Shoppe Designs said...

Love how you included a calender on your clipboard!

twistedsoda said...

I love the calender, you could have this in any calender. And those colors and swirls are perfect!