Friday, January 16, 2009

Creatively Yours Sketch #46

Have I mentioned how much I love being on this design team?! Every few weeks I get an amazing sketch to work with. This month's sketch #46 inspired me to get some of my many Christmas pics scrapped. I did a collage of 5 pictures in photoshop and then printed it out on 4x6 photo paper and it was exactly what I needed to go with my journaling. The perfect finishing touch on this layout were the Kaiser Kraft Pearls I had received from a friend at KC. They went so well with the elegant paper from Cosmo Cricket and the swirls from Maya Road.

3 comments:

Evelien said...

beautiful layout you've made for Creatively Yours DT:-)

Ali said...

It's so gorgeous Merrilee! So happy you're with us at CY as a DT member!

Amber said...

That is really really pretty Merrilee! Beautiful layout!
~Amber