Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve. We had a quiet night at home enjoying our favourite sport, hockey. First Team Canada came back to beat the USA at the World Juniors and then our favourite NHL team, the Calgary Flames, beat their Alberta rivals the Edmonton Oilers. A perfect end to 2008!

2009 has started off with a blizzard and we are snowed in until the plows make it down our way. If I didn't have almost a foot of snow to shovel of my deck, I wouldn't mind.

I need to set some scrapping goals for 2009. Last year I really slowed down and I would like to get a lot more layouts done this year. At the very least I want to get the kid's sports and school albums caught up.

I have definitely been inspired by some of the scrappy presents I got for Christmas. My Sister gave me the Wizard Nestabilities Scalloped Circles and I can't wait to use them on a layout or card! My SIL also gave me some His and Her vellum qoutes from Creative Memories and I was really impressed with them. I'm not a big CM fan except for their tape runners, but I think I need to take another look at them. These quotes are something I will use a lot. I also got some Martha Stewart glitter and Kelly Panacci Christmas chipboard in my stocking that I love! (It helps when you buy for your own stocking. LOL)

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2009!

No comments: