Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Paper Arts A Thon

Last spring my sister and I participated in the 2nd annual Paper Arts A Thon (PAAT) in Middleton, Nova Scotia. It was 20 hours of scrapping, games, prizes, food and fun. We met many new friends who shared our passion for paper crafts and we started looking forward to the 3rd annual PAAT as soon as the first one ended. I found out today that the date has been set ( May 2nd & 3rd, 2009)and this years recipient of their fund raising efforts is the  Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada. One of the things I like most about PAAT is the fact that there is no registration. You are asked to collect pledges for the charity they are supporting instead.  It is another example of the generosity of scrappers! If you live n Nova Scotia or even New Brunswick (there was a whole table of New Brunswick card makers last year), I encourage to go to the PAAT blog and get your registration form and pledge sheet. I already have and I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments: