Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Creatively Yours Card Sketch #24

I used paper and elements from the digi kit I made for the KC March collab to make my card for Creatively Yours this week. I printed out the paper and stars the exact size I needed them for the card. I glued the stars to chipboard and attached them to the card with pop dots to give them some depth. I also added some rhinestones to my sclloped border and used a silver Happy Birthday sticker from Peel Offs to finish it off. I love how it came out!

If you want to pick up the digi kit I used to make this card you can get the freebie here.

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Hybrid Project(s) post on Mar. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).