Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Layouts Coming Soon!

It's been quite a while since I've posted any new layouts. And it's one of the reasons I'm so excited to go to PAAT this weekend. Last year I got 8 layouts done as well as a few cards and I can't wait to see if I can get even more done this year. I am taking my Basic Grey page of the month kits with me and I am going to try and get them done. They are for 'all about me' pages and I don't have any pics for them yet, so it will be a first for me to do a layout without the pictures. We'll see. I also want to work on getting some hockey and school layouts done and maybe some older pictures from my pre digital camera days. I was so busy with hockey this year, I took very few pictures in the last 6-7 months. Needless to say, my kids will be sick of the camera by the end of the summer. LOL

I hope everyone enjoys all the wonderful National Scrapbooking Day activities planned online this weekend. Check out Kindred Creations and Lovebug Scrapbooking as they both have things planned for May 2nd.

No comments: