Monday, August 10, 2009

I Haven't Done so Well...

... keeping my blog updated. I really had good intentions, but we had family here from Ontario and my good intentions went straight out the window. LOL Now we are into swimming lessons, then hockey school followed by back to school and then we're into hockey tryouts and pre-season hockey. Hmmm, I think this time I won't make any promises about staying on top of the blog. LOL

Today, I'm excited to share a new layout with you. It was made using the beautiful Chatterbox 'Love Bird' kit that will be posted shortly as the Deal of the Day on the Kindred Creations blog. I was so excited when Becca sent me the kit to make up a sample layout for her. The kit has 8 beautiful papers (2 x 4 designs) a full alpha set, great chip board pieces and 2 sizes and designs of brads including bling brads. How cool is that! I used Pencilines sketch #146 to create the layout because it allowed me to showcase all 4 of the papers in the kit. And because I just loved the sketch. LOL

1 comment:

Amber said...

This is a beautiful layout Merrilee! Looks like a nice kit!
~Amber