Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Been A While...

... since I did a digital layout, so I decided to make one for the September Layout Tag at Kindred Creations. I used the 'Antique' kit by Nandinha Menezes Designs that I bought last year from Polka Dot Potato.


I'm also working on a layout for the Candy Shoppe Designs "Sweet 16' blog hop. I am incredibly inspired by the layouts and instructions from their DT, unfortunately the hopping is extremely slow when your are stuck with a dial-up internet connection. Hopefully I will have it finished by the time the blog hop ends on the 28th. I would really love to win the prize of a 'Lollipop Guild' kit from Studio Calico.

2 comments:

pam said...

That's a REALLY NICE layout Merrilee !! Don't understand the digital thing ... how you do it etc ... but it looks great !
D...I...A....L ....U...P... .
( I hear you !) I do all my computer stuff at the store - it makes me crazy at home now !

Candy Shoppe Designs said...

So glad you have the patience to participate in the blog hop considering... :)