Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A New Blog and a Birthday Card.

I discovered a new blog this weekend called Candy Shoppe Designs. They have challenges and tutorials and lots of blog candy. I love that the challenges and tutorials are easily doable by all levels of scrappers and I love the inspiration to be had from all of their amazing samples. And did I mention the blog candy? LOL There are also some great prizes up for grabs on this blog! Take a look at this and this and this. Their 1st blog hop is coming up on September 16th and I can't wait to see what they have planned.


I also want to share with you a card I made today for my niece's 13th birthday.

Happy Birthday Katelyn!

2 comments:

pam said...

From one non card maker to another ... "Nice card !!"
Enjoy the great day !!

Candy Shoppe Designs said...

SO glad you like the C.S.D. Blog!