Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Etsy Shop

I make a point to visit Pam at Classic hobbies every week. She is so much fun to talk to and I love all the cards, mini albums and other paper craft samples she has on display. They provide me with so much inspiration. And now she has added a Classic Hobbies Etsy store to her already busy life and she is adding new items almost daily. Also check out her blog for more inspiration. Right now she is doing a month long challenge to do something crafty every day of the month.

1 comment:

pam said...

Hey Thanks Merrilee !!!
Hope to see you tomorrow night ... you'll be a part of the next blog post !!
hmmmm ... does carving a pumpkin constitute a craft ? I think so !!
(I almost had to call making a meatball a craft the other night ... so many things to do !!)