Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Completely Missed February!

I can't believe I didn't post once in February. It was a crazy busy hockey month. Between my son and daughter's teams we had 4-7 games most weekends. The biggest excitement was my son's PeeWee team winning the Berwick tournament. We only have 9 players including the goalie, so it was pretty amazing.

As usual I only got 1 layout done and it was my layout for February layout tag over at Kindred Creations. This time I did a digital layout.

10 comments:

Nathalie said...

Nice simple design and great background color! Glad you could join the hop this weekend ;)

twinkles11 said...

beautiful colors and love the quote... nice job on the page :-D

BabyBokChoy said...

very sweet layout!

angie gutshall said...

Great layout love the how simple it is but stil eye catching:)

lisaplus5 said...

wow. what a simply lovely page. i love the placement of the photos! i am so glad you joined us this weekend for the hop :)

WriterGirl said...

wow! great colors! And I love those pics!

LisaNRoxy said...

What a sweet picture - I love the balance. You showcased it just beautifully in teh layout!

Julie said...

great page merrilee! and congrats to your son!!

Leah Crowe said...

ooh love the colors you have here.. so pretty! Congrats to your son!

Barb P said...

This is a beautiful layout. I love the blue color and the simple design.