Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An Apology, A New Job, A $35 Prize to be won at KC and A New Layout

I am so sorry for letting my blog slide for almost 2 months. I had such good intentions of posting regularly once hockey was done. Unfortunately I just haven't. One of the reasons I haven't been is I went back to work after 14 years as a wife and SAHM. It's really the perfect job as I work Monday to Friday 9am - 1pm at my children's school. No worries about conflicts with their schedules. I'm just filling in for a lady who took a leave of absence for now but is a nice way to ease back into the work force.

Kindred Creations (KC) is having it's May Basic Grey party May 20 & 21 and there is a $35 prize pack available to be won for the Bingo game. You don't have to be getting the Basic Grey kit to play, you just have to be a member of KC. There will be other games and prizes as well. Check it out here.

And lastly here is the layout I did for the May Layout Tag at KC. It is a rare layout where I am the subject. The pictures are from 1998 when my son was born.

No comments: