Monday, August 2, 2010

A Build-a-Layout Challenge With a Twist at Kindred Creations

It's the beginning of August and all the new challenges are being posted at Kindred Creations (KC). I really would like to see lots of participation in my challenge this month so I am doing a Build a Layout challenge with a twist. Instead of posting the 10 steps to build your layouts over 10 days, I am only going to post the 1st step. Then the first person to sign up to do the challenge will post the 2nd step. The next person will post the 3rd step and so on. I'm excited to see how creative we can get! There are 3 steps posted already so come on over and check it out.

Last month, once again, the only layout I got done was the one I did for layout tag at KC. It seems to be becoming a habit with me. One I am trying to break I might add. LOL You can see the reveal of everyone's layouts here. There was quite a transformation from start to finish. Here is the layout I did. (Sorry for the poor quality image.)


August's layout tag is just getting under way and we would love to have you join us.

No comments: