Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Christmas Time at Regal

I just got the Regal Christmas catalogue in the mail and I have to say I love the front cover. So Cute! I would have liked to seen a little bigger variety of Christmas cards in it, but that is my only complaint. There is a great assortment of items in it and more than a few are must haves for me. If you would like a copy of the catalogue leave me a comment and I will get one out to you. Or check it out online at my webstore.

They also have a new catalogue just for business owners who want to send personalized cards and/or gifts to their customers. And if you're looking for a fund raiser for your school, community group or sports team check out Regal's new fund raising flyer. Regal has taken the hassle out of organizing a fund raiser. They will provide your group with your own webstore and really all you need to do is pass out the catalogues. Too easy!

No comments: