Friday, January 7, 2011

Are You Up For a Challenge?

I'm always tempted to join a kit club, but it's hard to justify with the amount of stash I have already. So, inspired by those of you who put together page kits to take to crops and the new Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog , my challenge this month over at Kindred Creations is to shop your stash and create your own kit. It can be a small page kit or a large anything goes kit. The only rule is everything must come from your stash, there can be nothing new.

Here's my kit.

I started out with some papers from the Fancy Pants 'Happy Together' line and then I added papers from Little Yellow Bicycle, Bo Bunny, MME - Bohemia, Autumn Leaves - Foof-a-La, and one unknown pp. I picked 4 Bazzil colours that were a close match and then added some embellies. I have a couple of tags from MME, Stickles, Dollarama bling & pearls, a part package of Thickers, some Prima flowers, Basic Grey buttons, part packages of brads (one only has 1 brad left in it lol), misc. ribbon and a set of stamps that complement the Happy Together border strip pp. I was really surprised at how easily I was able to put this together.

No comments: