Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy NSD!

How are you enjoying NSD? I'm hosting the online crop at Kindred Creations (KC), although it is fairly quiet over there right now. I stayed up way too late last night to take advantage of the sale Becca has going on at the KC Store and I can't wait to get the 3 Basic Grey kits I ordered. The prices for them are great! So far todayI have finished one layout that I can't post just yet and I just finished my second. I used the one page sketch #2 from the Sketch Support blog for this layout.


For the second layout I created a simple digital journaling card to use and I thought I would put it up on 4shared if anyone else would like to use it. It comes in your choice of black or brown edging. You can download it here.

5 comments:

Nathalie said...

Oh my, this just cracked me up!!!! The design and journaling spots are very nice too!
I am only planning to clean up my scrappy space for NSD~ that would be a major accomplishment! (and would allow me to have room to scrap!)

angie gutshall said...

This is so cute! I love the design and picture!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Barb P said...

Great layout -- and funny photo. I scrapped a bit yesterday but we have weekend company. Lucky for me, the two crops that I'm involved in have deadlines beyond this weekend :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Thanks for sharing your LOVELY digital journaling card, and that photo is too hilarious!!! !!! awesome work!