Friday, March 29, 2013

A Wonderful New Scrapbook Forum

I have been looking for a new scrapbook forum for a while. For a long time I called Kindred Creations home, but it really slowed down after it was sold. I finally decided to move on as I wasn't getting the inspiration there I used to. I tried Two Peas in a Bucket for the last year or so but it also changed when it was sold and some of my fave posters stopped hanging out there. I'll still check in there once in a while because I love the Glitter Girl videos done by Shimelle Laine ! But, I'm happy to say, I have found a new scrappy home. It is called Scrap N Yap and there is certainly plenty of yapping going on there. The good kind of yapping though! No drama, no meanness, but plenty of enabling. The best thing about this forum is it is not associated with any business so we can talk about all our favourite stores and manufacturers. Some of the members are even store owners and let me tell you they listen to everything we say and they take customer service seriously. Want to know who has what in stock or who has a sale on? Check out the Deals and Steals area. Need some inspiration to use your stash? Check out the 50 Projects or Bust challenge or the Peep Your Products challenge. I guess you can tell I really love this new site. LOL Come check it out!

1 comment:

pam said...

Hi !
I think I may have found your Kraft paper ... bring in a sample next time and we'll see !!!